Languages: Italian and English.
Practice Areas: employment law and labor litigation, in particular assistance in Human Resources management and individual employees in relation to the following matters:
• individual dismissals and redundancies;
• disciplinary proceedings, disciplinary disputes and penalties;
• posting and transfer of employees;
• procedures with labor unions in M&A transactions;
• negotiations with labor unions;
• mobility procedures, redundancy incentives plans, CIGO, CIGS, solidarity agreements;
• stock option plans and other forms of incentive and retention;
• corporate welfare plans;
• drafting of disciplinary codes and policies;
• privacy and employers’ controls;
• assistance in Administrative Authorities inspections and related litigations against INPS, INAIL and the Ministry of Labor;
• safety regulations at work;
• labor litigation at any degree of jurisdiction;
EDUCATION: University of Padua (J.D., 1995).
Master in labor law, IPSOA (2001-2002).
Admitted to Bar: 2003 (Italy).
Admitted before the Supreme Court of Cassation, 2016.